Keyboards / Input devices
My keyboard 10 run
- Manage keyboard configurations
- Compare your typing speed, accuracy, hold key time, on different configurations.
- WPM == Word per minute
- CPM == Character per minute
- Hold time == The time a key is held
- The test begin when you begin to type.
- You can manage the differents typing test you have done by clicking on detail on a Keyboard.
- Set the test duration by changing the timer value on the right of the typing input.
How the results are calculated
- WPM : total correct key press / 5 / test duration * 60
- CPM: total correct key press / test duration * 60
- Accuracy: (correct key press / (correct keypress + wrong keypress)) * 100
- Hold time: micro time when keyup - micro time when keypress